24 billion three-year notes sold by U.S. TreasuryThe US has sold 24 billion of three-year notes at a yield of 1.750%. That is the highest yield since April 2010.
- If you cover ratio 2.76x. That is less than the last auction at 2.83x
- direct bidders take 9% vs 7.1% last
- indirect bidders take 53.5% vs 54.3 last
- US awards 37.5% of three-year notes to primary dealers
- The last three or auction went off at 1.657%.
- The high-yield was less than one basis point below its 1 PM when issued level
Below is a recent history of the 3-year note auctions.