Survey results from the Philadelphia FedThey add:
- Sees Q4 GDP 2.6% versus 2.3% previously.
- Sees Q1 2018 GDP of 2.4% versus previous forecast of 2.2%
- Q4 payrolls seeing growing average 183K per month versus 161K previously
- Q1 2018 payroll seeing growing average 164.9 per month versus previous forecast of 155.6 per month
- US Q4 unemployment rate seen a 4.2% versus previous 4.2%
- US Q1 2018 unemployment rate seen 4.1% versus previous forecast of 4.2%
- US Q4 core PCE inflation seen at 1.6% versus previous 1.8% The
- US Q1 2018 core PCE inflation seen a 1.7% versus previous 1.8%
The New York Fed Nowcast GDP is forecasting 3.2% for Q4 in their most recent estimate.The Atlanta Fed GDPNow forecast for Q4 GDP is at 3.2% currently.