BOC and ECB highlight the weekA quick look at the economic calendar next week has the BOC and ECB meeting and statements as the highlights. The earnings calendar is also full.
On the economic calendar, the key releases by day include:
- Canada Wholesale sales, 8:30 AM ET/1230 GMT
- France Flash Manufacturing/Services PMI, 3 AM ET/0700 GMT
- German Flash Manufacturing/Sevices PMI, 3:30 AM ET/0730 GMT
- EU Flash Manufacturing/Sevices PMI, 4 AM ET/0800 GMT
- Australia CPI QoQ/Trimmed Mean CPI QoQ. 8:30 PM ET Tuesday/1230 GMt Wednesday.
- UK Prelim GDP QoQ. 4:30 AM ET/1230 GMT
- UK Inflation report hearings (tentative)
- US Durable goods orders preliminary, 8:30 AM ET/1230 GMT.
- US new home sales, 10 AM ET/1400 GMT
- Canada BOC rate statement and decision, 10 AM ET/1400 GMT
- BOC Press conference 11:15 AM ET/1515 GMT
- New Zealand trade balance, 5:45 PM ET/2145 GMT
- ECB statement and decision, 7;45 AM ET/1115 GMT
- US Advanced GDP QoQ. 8:30 AM ET/1230 GMT.
The earnings for major corporations will include Amazon, Alphabet and Microsoft leading the way. Below are some of the key earnings releases:
- Kimberly Clark, State Street, Seagate
- ATT, GM, Caterpillar, McDonalds, United Technologies, Lilly
- Boeing, Coca Cola, Visa, Northrup Grumman, Anthem
- Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, Ford,, UPS, Comcast
- Exxon, Merck, Chevron, Colgate Palmolive