Here’s the larger option expiries today 1 MarchFurther to Eamonn’s earlier post here’s an update:
- EURUSD: 1.2150 (EUR 1.2bln) 1.2200 (2bln) 1.2300 (1.25bln) 1.2350 (1bln)
- USDJPY: 106.50 (USD 620m) 107.50-60 (1.4bln) 107.75 (530m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3840 (GBP 330m) 1.3920 (GBP 530m)
- USDCAD: 1.2730 (USD 250m) 1.2800 (250m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7800 (AUD 565m) 0.7825 (500m)
Fri March 2
- EURUSD: 1.2120 EUR 1.5bn 1.2150 3bn 1.2250 2.9bn
- USDJPY: 107.25 USD 1.5bn
- USDCAD: 1.2600 USD 1.2bn
Mon March 5
- USDJPY: 105.50 USD 2.0bn
EURUSD interest still very much in play today and tomorrow and helping to contain range.
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken. EURUSD barrier at 1.2600 still but not in play.
For more info on how to use this all data, please refer to my post here.