French finance minister Bruno Le Maire spoke to reporters in Brussels earlier
- It’s an excellent result (reference to the jobs report earlier)
- It’s proof that economic confidence has returned to France
- It’s also proof that the French industry has a future (reference to the industrial sector)
- And that the French can be proud of the industrial sector
- Government will continue to work on the sector’s economic transformation
Le Maire is referring to the report released earlier in the day here. Well, if only all of this can translate into inflation. Hmm.