Forex news for NY trading on October 31, 2017.
- NYC incident. 6 people die. Up to 15 injured. NYPD treating it as potential act
- More Poloz: Household debt or top of BOCs mind
- Nasdaq closes at a record close. All major indices higher.
- BOC Poloz gives opening statement to House of Commons Standing committee on Finance
- Trump asked if corporate tax cut will be phased in. «Hopefully not»
- Bitcoin technical analysis: Breaks above topside trend line
- Dallas Fed service sector index of general business activity 18.6 vs 12.4 last month
- CME to launch Bitcoin futures before year-end. Is it good or bad for prices?
- October US Conference Board consumer confidence 125.9 vs 121.3 expected
- USD/CAD threatens a fresh three-month high after GDP data