Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 7 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1650 (EUR 4109m) 1.1680-90 (550m) 1.1700 (605m) 1.1810 (340m)
- USDJPY: 110.80 (USD 620m) 111.75 (300m) 113.60 (325m) 114.50 (905m) 115.00(1.21bln)
- GBPUSD: 1.3020-23 (GBP 300m) 1.3150 (830m) 1.3286 (240m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7700 (AUD 310m)
- USDCAD: 1.2565 (USD 830m) 1.2610 (240m) 1.3025(490m)
- NZD/USD: 0.6950 (NZD 33m)
USDJPY 114.50 interest should help cap again while the 1.3150 cable interest helps to explain the battle currently going on and perhaps even the move up here in the first place helped by EURGBP supply.
Remember that these are «vanilla» options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here