Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 25 Oct
- EURUSD: 1.1600 (EUR 410m) 1.1700 (765m) 1.1720-25 (510m) 1.1750 (800m) 1.1800 (545m) 1.1850 (740m)
- USDJPY:113.00 (USD 550m) 113.25 (695m) 113.50-55 (465m) 114.00 (2.2bln) 114.60 (130m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3100 ( GBP 300m) 1.3185 (230m) 1.3250 (150m)
- EURGBP: 0.8875 (830m)
- USDCAD: 1.2700 (USD 700m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7760 (AUD 260m) 0.7800 (435m) 0.7825 (540m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7000 (720m)
On Monday I posted more notable expiries for the week here so you were forewarned about the large USDJPY interest and I’ve highlighted it a few times this session too. EURGBP contracts at 0.8875 could be a target and/or base.
Remember that these are «vanilla» options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here