Yes folks ,the Q&A is still continuing 2 NovHelp make Brexit a success? Good. From what I see at the moment we need all the help we can get.
- as UK faces Brexit wants public to know BOE will get inflation back to 2%
- we will do what’s necessary to get inflation to 2%
- BOE’s productivity f/c is prudent given past disappointments and weak investment
- those who voted not to raise rates agreed core issue was growth/inflation trade off
- UK rate decision not driven by exchange rate
Our good friend and Livesquawk boss Harry Daniels now on the mic
Go Harry !
Meanwhile GBPUSD trawling around 1.3115 trying to make its mind up as is EURGBP at 0.8880
I’m heading out now. See you all back here tomorrow for more fun n games.