EU’s Tusk speaking to reporters in Brussels 20 Oct
- May’s Florence speech was essential to new momentum
- hopes next phase of talks can begin in December
- there has been much progress
Ok Don. If you say so.
I repeat. If May says financial settlement can only be sorted at the end, and EU says needs to be sorted now then how are they going to move to phase 2 in December ?
- I want a fair deal
- no one from UK delegation explained what no deal means
- I hate the no deal scenario on Brexit, I don’t know what that means
You’re not the only one guessing on that one J-C.
- thinks PM May has all the strength needed to convince UK public on Brexit deal
» Right Don, time to get down the pub.» Definitely J-C. Your round»