German Bundesbank out with their monthly report 23 Oct
- industry to continue supporting growth
- construction output levelled out
- inflation to dip towards year-end on base effect.
- pvt consumption could ease back but no lasting deterioration seene
- German economy remains in a strong upturn
the order situation at German industrial firms is «excellent»
Another upbeat report albeit pointing to inflation concerns still
EURUSD 1.1740 near session lows of 1.1735 after chewing through bids/support between 1.1745-50 as general EUR supply and USD demand continues.
EURGBP testing 0.8900 again after failing above 0.8920 and helping to put a bid under cable still.
BUBA seeing strong momentum still