Nasdaq the hardest hitThe major stock indices are ending the session in the red, after giving up earlier gains.
- The Nasdaq is the hardest hit, falling by 0.64% to 6586. The high reached 6641. The low extended to 6581.15
- The S&P fell 0.40% to 2564.98. The high reached 2578.29. The low fell to 2564.33.
- The Dow is closing down 54.67 points or -0.23%. The high reached 23368. The low extended to 23273.96.
Tomorrow starts the major earnings releases. Thursday is shaping up to be a key day for high flyers with Amazon, Alphabet (Google), and Microsoft all scheduled to release.
- ATT, GM, Caterpillar, McDonalds, United Technologies, Lilly
- Boeing, Coca Cola, Visa, Northrup Grumman, Anthem
- Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, Ford,, UPS, Comcast
- Exxon, Merck, Chevron, Colgate Palmolive